Mario & Luigi full monty Mario & Luigi full monty

Awesomely Hilarious!

GREAT WORK!! I'm Still laughing at it!. Who would think to put Mario and Luigi on a strip stage thing lol. The only reason that you didnt get a 10 on the graphics was because of the pixcelation, but they were still great!
The music was also pretty good for the event. Great screams in the sounds and stuff too! GREAT JOB MAN!!!!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Good!

This flash movie is hilarious, has very good graphics and sounds, and has a modern style. I watch this movie every now and then when i need a good laugh, or when i'm trying to do good in school.
This movie has inspired me! lol!
Good Job!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Great Work!

This is one of the best flash movies I have ever seen! I couldn't keep myself from watching it over and over again. Great work- on the graphics, sounds, and style. The graphics were very good for a flash- made movie. The music was incredibly syncronized for what was happening as the movie went on, and the style that you used was very contemperary. This movie is really funny, too! GREAT WORK!!

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

YOU ARE NOT GOOD!! lol.

You shouldnt have a game that has spyware on it. It crashed my computer and i think you should be banned.

Island At Dusk Island At Dusk

Excellent!

Man that was good! I loved it! The balancing of the strings and the drums was pretty tight. I liked it a LOT! great job!

ninjamonkey responds:

cool thanks for the nice review.

No Inhibitationn No Inhibitationn

Suberb

I was listening to random demo songs on a music program that i have and it was the same song by the same author, and I thought it was stolen, until it was the same artist name. lol!! Its about time you submitted that. Great work!! Have a nice day and we should keep in touch. Subsonic was right, Newgrounds is in for a treat and they got one. And not only a little one, They got the whole Cookie Bouquete! Again, Great Work!

Bell City Bell City

Great Work!

This not only inspired me but made me become a better person! lol. Good work and keep it up.

noxious890 responds:

cmon its not that good..: D